How to stay Bergamo
If you go to the tourist offices you will find professionally prepared staff at your complete disposal to help you plan your stay in the city. The offices are located in Orio Al Serio Airport, in Lower Bergamo near the Railway Station and the Bus Station, and at the ground floor of the Gombito medieval tower of the Upper Town, “Città Alta”.
Our services, provided for free in Italian and in foreign languages to single visitors, groups and tour operators also by phone or by email, include:
Bergamo - Lower Bergamo
- • Information about the city and the touristic services, promotion of the territory
- • Directions and information about parking lots, public transport, taxi and luggage storage
- • “Customized” itineraries based on one’s interests and needs, to discover the historic, artistic and natural beauties of Bergamo; suggestions and ideas to enhance and promote the less-known attractions of both the city and its territory
- • Information about events and initiatives, exhibits, cultural, recreational and sport activities, shows, restoration, food & wine, excursions on foot and by bike, guided tours, educational and social tourism, shopping etc.…
- • Free distribution of maps, plans, promotional material (even self-produced), brochures about on-going exhibitions, shows and theatre programmes, events and initiatives, sports and entertainment activities etc.…
- • Creation of promotional material, tourist information sheets, thematic brochures and slides for the communication of events and tourist information published on the screens of the Upper Town’s I.A.T. tourist office visible from outside non-stop; 24/7 upgrade of the “Museums and Sites Sheet”.
- • Information and directions about attractions in Bergamo and its province and across Lombardy.
- • Information about accommodations, hotels and restaurants.
Piazzale Guglielmo Marconi
Tel: +39 035 210204
9.00 / 12.30 and 2.00p.m. / 5.30 p.m.
saturday, sunday and holidays: 9.00 a.m. / 5.30 p.m.
Closed on 1st of January; 25th of December
Bergamo Upper Town - Città Alta
Via Gombito, 13
Tel: +39 035 242226
9.00 a.m. / 5.30 p.m. Every day
Orio al Serio AIRPORT
Via Aeroporto, 13
Tel: +39 035 320402
monday to saturday: 8.00 a.m. / 8.00 p.m.
sunday 10.00 a.m. / 6.00 p.m.